Happy Palindrome Day

Palindrome is something very new to me actually, I think I knew it just last month? Or two months ago?
I missed it previously, but today I found it out on twitter like last time, and nothing special happened today, but I want to freeze this time Palindrone Day 1st, Febraio 2010 here on my blog.
It's 0102 2010, it's nothing special, but things special did happen on this day....anywhere and here and there ;-P
Have a peaceful night, afternoon, or morning!

A palindrome is a word, phrase, number or other sequence of units that can be read the same way in either direction (the adjustment of punctuation and spaces between words is generally permitted). cited

ps. can you think of any other Palindrome Day in this year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top