Double Happiness Card

Once again Charmed Cards & Crafts is giving away a set of 72 Copic Markers as its blog candy!!
I never win any blog candy so far, and I can't wait to win my first one :-D
If I can win this, it will be wonderful, because I only have 11 copic markers so far, and that's including the blender.

I make this following card as a requirement for participating CharmedCraft's blog candy.
The good thing is the winner will be picked randomly by Mr. Linky's widget.....crossing my fingers now, and  to anyone who come across this posting, wish me good luck please ;-)


The Chinese writing means Double Happiness, and I dedicate this card to Leet and Ed who are part of my special ones ;) Wishing you guys a double happiness forever.


Card recipe:
All stamps are from Hero Arts
Coloured with Copic Markers, AtYou Spica pens, and Gold Poster Color by Sakura
Papers in use including Japanese Washi Papers for lining and for clothes
Corners die Cuts by Sizzix
Punch (for lantern) is Double Loops Corner punch from Martha Stewart
Embellishment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top