Puffing Superglue


...that he is
actually 17 years old. He argued that mal-nutrition, because his parents are so...
I was thinking of changing blog host some days ago when I came across Suprglu on del.icio.us.
It has its own Category, so that's what I want!
And the name sounds funny, especially on the previous day, I read a local newspaper article about two street beggar boys in Medan who like to sniff glue!

One boy still looks like 10 years old, but he swore to the journalist that he is actually 17 years old. He argued that mal-nutrition, because his parents are so poor, is what caused him dwarf.
Which is the truth, God only knows.

But he knows why he likes to sniff glue, because police won't arrest anyone who only sniffs glue, unlike sniffing cannabis.
Every day he needs 4 cans of liquid glue, and he even chooses glue for his breakfast.
The other boy looks even younger, about 6 years old. Real world cruelness isn't it.

Anyway back to my other world, I decided to stick to Blogger. I don't really like the idea that I can't remove the navigator bar there, beside I'm very pleased with Phydeaux3's wonderful Category Cloud, though I still can't apply it properly due to my very limited understanding of html/css things :-P

Maybe Puffing Suprglu will eventually be left deserted and forgoten....like those street kids.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top