Happy Resurrection Day of Jesus


Sunny day here today after the overcast and rain on last Good Friday, as if it portray those long ago scenes.

Religiously saying, I feel blessed!
What if I were not Christian from the day I was born?
What if my Great Grand parents were not Christians?
What would I think of His wonderful love then?
Fairy tales?

What would make me interested in Him?
Those thoughts emerged during the sermon hearing.

The idea of God who suffered for His humans....His bountiful love...the Love credo.
That sure would attract me.

Whatever I was and I am, I should feel blessed being one of the chosen.
What will I be?
The simple plan, will stay being amongst the chosen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top