Rare Tour

Google took me to Asia Pundit where I (sorry) could not help but to laugh at the picture of a man posing in front of Corby's cell.
It's unbelievable.
Wonder how could that happened?
Photoshoped picture?
I ran a search on blogger about that tour, and the comments I read on Baliblog also made me laugh.

James | March 18th, 2006 at 12:49 am
What are you talking about? His website is incredibly cruel. It's about as tasteful as gathering a crowd to watch a public torture and having a good giggle over it.
You lot are a strange bunch. I don't understand your lack of compassion.

BillyBoy | March 20th, 2006 at 2:01 pm
James - you don't get a giggle out of that sort of thing????? Well I won't include you on my invite list to Saudi later this year.

James Bond | March 22nd, 2006 at 7:17 am
I dont know what to say.

The link of that rare insensitive tour can be found on Asia Pundit or Baliblog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top