I like u Crazy

It all began with me wanting to embed song to my posting, and for that I need a simple slim player. Google search showed me some sites and at first I actually like very much the one from tutorial for flash mp3 player that's originally made for Wordpress but has been tweaked for Blogspot or Blogger. I don't know what is wrong, the player doesn't show up even though I think I have followed the instruction as it's written.

So I moved on to another suggested site and take a look A Little Flash mp3 Player. It's simpler and the player is even much smaller and can be inserted into a sentence. For example: I want to say I like u crazy, you crazy!

There's a shortcoming of this player though; the volume cannot be adjusted, and when someone click the words or the song name rather than the green triangle then it won't play the song instead it'll open a page of the player alone.

Btw about that song, I read comment tread of that little flash mp3 player and one of them mentioning another mp3 player called Streampad and there how I found the song and it ended up here cos I like it very much. Happy December to all.....first of December already.....Christmas is near and so the end of this year is too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top