A Cricket on Entrecard

I was not satisfied with my previous Entrecard images which so far I have changed it 3 times, until I found the green Cricket on Flickr. The Cricket is very photogenic, and at first I thought it's not a real one. Just look at his face, it's like one of those on Bug's Life, and its pose is like he –I like to consider it a he :-D- knew that the photographer is taking his picture.


Glad that this picture is under Same Rights reserved license which allows anyone to use or adapt it for any project, but of course I have to make acknowledgment for fdecomite as an expression of gratitude for this wonderful macro shoot.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top