Evernote: an ameniac's friend

I love Evernote. I've known it since 2 years ago I think. I wished at that time that Evernote would have its online version, and I was so excited to find out that it does have an online version and even mobile phone version, but it's still in Beta.

I'm quite lucky I got the invitation likely in a week after applying it on Evernote site, and it even spares me 10 invites to share.

Now it is even easier than it was already!
Apart from its desktop already handy features, this new version of Evernote allows users to access their collection of information anytime anywhere, so information is really close at hand.

If you haven't had it, get green in envy to see Evernote features on this video. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top