Dog is a god?

dog house with carport?

Unquestionably according to Hollywood, All dogs go to Heaven, but for sure as much as I love this benevolent creature, dog is not a God with a capital letter.

Dog is a god is only a name of dog's houses design made by an Italian designer, Marco Morosini. I learned about him after my friend Chaterina forwarded me an email containing some cute pictures of dog houses with "travel dog's house" written on each picture.

As a dog lover, it's impossible for me not to google the words "travel dog's house" after seeing some of these following photos...

designed  by marcomorosini.com
pheww...I'm ready to nap now


designed  by marcomorosini.com
dog caravan


designed  by marcomorosini.com
where's the porter?


designed  by marcomorosini.com
my house uses fake fur of course


designed  by marcomorosini.com
temple dog's house


designed  by marcomorosini.com
where's my neighbour?


designed  by marcomorosini.com
Marco Morosini and..no, I'm not a trophy

Photos source marcomorosini

3 comments:

Lilly said...

How clever and gorgeous are they? Love them and love the post. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Ori said...

Thanks Lilly :)
all dogs are gorgeous even the dumbest :))
I love your 'sandal+socks and croc shoes' post too.
Because of that I'm gonna show me wearing my croc sling sandals with socks here :-D

Anonymous said...

looking nice..travel food for dogs

Post a Comment

Comment in the CommentLuv comment box (above) to promote your site, not in the box below Grazie ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top