Double Decker Tag

Tag time is easy and tough thing for me :-D
Easy because (these) questions are simple and don't really cross the privacy line ;-)
Hard because I'm quite a loner in this blogsphere, I don't have many friends who do blogging nor I have many acquaintances from the blogsphere. Previously when I tagged some friends and other bloggers, they didn't respond, so I guess it needs the right chemistry to do this tag thing :-D.
So Monica, I hope you can understand my incomplete tag task ;)

Let's begin.
Two names you go by:
1. Ori.
2. Ouli.

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Green t-shirt.
2. Khaki shorts.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Go to a certain place.
2. Do yoga with ease.

Two things you did last night just before bed:
1. Shower.
2. Trying to sleep :P.

Two things you ate today:
1. Brownie.
2. Vegetable Samosa.

Two people you just spoke with:
1. Maya.
2. Mom.

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Meeting Maya.
2. Trying to finish a logo.

Two longest car rides:
1. Somewhere in Europe.
2. Jakarta to Lampung.

Two favourite beverages:
1. Chocolate drink.
2. Santal juice, any of its flavours.

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this meme:
None :))

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Ori, I'm certainly glad we 'met' through the blogosphere! when I started blogging, I only have 2 friends who do blogging!
anyway, thanks for doing the tag and no worries abt the incomplete tag task!!! *HUGS*
what's Santal juice btw?

Ori said...

Glad that I came across your blog, and eventually to keep in contact with you Monica!! :))
Santal is a popular brand of juice from Italy. The brand has just been currently available in Jakarta, and my fav flavours are Bianco (white: banana+pear+apple..) , Rosso (red: pomegranate+...I forget) and Blu (blue:blueberry+...), though the other two left, Giallo and Verde are also nice!!! Well...according to me ;) I think it must be available too in your city, don't forget to try it when you see it.

Post a Comment

Comment in the CommentLuv comment box (above) to promote your site, not in the box below Grazie ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top