Seeking Comfort

At last...my first entry for this 2009 :), sorry to all EC dropper who visited this blog, and to bloggers who left messages that I hadn't had time to visit back. I didn't have mood to write before because since 26 Dec last year, there has been stressful moment in my family that is due to my Mom's health problem.

Anyhow, today she's going to have small surgery. It's a small one, but yet since my Mom has a bit problem with her current weak heart, we're all still in a state of worry. So, anyone, friends or strangers who read this please kindly pray for my Mom's wellness ok :))

Some say that when in time of trouble some people tend to be more religious, meaning, their dosage of pray is more than usual :-P and it seems I'm one of them.

I can't write much, because I have to go to hospital soon. The surgery will take place today around 1 pm. I searched the internet before for some songs that I usually sing at Church, and here's one of my favourite:

Almighty God my redeemer
My hiding place my safe refuge, no other name like Jesus
No power can stand against You.

My feet are planted on this rock
And I will not be shaken
My hope it comes from You alone
My Lord and my salvation

Your praise is always on my lips
Your word is living in my heart
And I will praise You with a new song, My soul will bless You Lord

You fill my life with greater joy
Yes I delight myself in You
And I will praise You with a new song, My soul will bless You, Lord

When I am weak, you make me strong
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich for in the power of Your name
All things are possible
All things are possible
All things are possible
All things are possible

4 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Ori! I really hope your mom will get well soon; she'll be in my thoughts and prayers...*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Ori said...

Monica...thank you!! You're always supportive as usual. JBU

Ori said...

test from regular blogspot comment

Post a Comment

Comment in the CommentLuv comment box (above) to promote your site, not in the box below Grazie ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top