Shiny Charlotte

Who is Charlotte?
Oh, she's just an imaginary friend. I was hooked by her deranged look since the first time I saw her.
Nah, don't get misled, I'm talking about Charlotte the cute rubber stamp image from Kraftin' Kimmie that I bought last month.

Didn't have a clue what would I do with it, until I read a challenge on Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Sparkle, Baby!!" Challenge, and I really really want the prize!!! Josephine!!! She's so gorgeous!! I hope my Charlotte card can lure Josephine to me :-))

So here is it, the deranged but cute look of Charlotte from Kraftin' Kimmie, I use all of the two stamps from the set. I put the other doll on the inside of the card and make a window which is covered with a mica to enable the doll seen from the outside. Click the pics to get a clearer look of all the sparkles.


and below you can see a bit clearer where the other doll is.


 Here's what I use for the project:
Stamps:
- Charlotte by Kraftin' Kimmie
- CL140 thinking of you Heroarts

Papers:
- Basic Grey - Lime Rickey: Tutti Frutti
- Fancy Pants Designs
- CuttleBug: snowflakes

Others:
- Orange Ribbon: ScrapKing
- Lace Ribbon
- GlitterGlue: Amos
- Mica
- Copic markers
- Berol Karisma Coloured pencils
- Clear AquaLip gel pen from Sakura
- Blings

Thanks for looking!! and wish me luck please :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top