Bear with Me

Bear with me cause I've been slacking off here :)
Bear is with me, cause for the first time I'm joining Caardvarks challenge, and I'm using clear stamp of the cute little bear with little bird that was sent by a kind new friend in England.

This is the first time I really use this little bear for a card project. I can say it makes a cute card, right? ;-)

Oh, forgot to mention, that the challenge is to make a monochromatic card.
I hope my card is monochromatic enough :-D
I use some shades of purple.
Why purple? Cause I found out I have some spares of purple and purple-like papers, and because the little bear wears a crown, and purple is majestic.



Here's what I use for this card:
- Forever Friends clear stamps, Hallmark Cards PLC
- Violet flowery paper from DCWV
- Light purple paper is unknown  brand
- Textured purple paper is unknown brand
- Blank cardstock
- Coloured with Berol Karisma coloured pencils
- Sparkled with Glitter glue
- Button punch from Martha Stewart
- Floral vine punch from Martha Stewart


Whatever you think, bear with me, I'll improve my card-making skills :-D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top