I Won A Name Challenge

My first post in Novembre is a good news, cause last late October I finally won something from ❤craft world❤ :))

DaisyDoodlesStamps was looking for the right name for its new set of stamps. The set looks adorable, and so I joined the challenge.

Aircraft by Travel Bugs

I named it TravelBugs, I thought it sounds cute and would fit the cuteness of the doodles in the set.
And I won!! :))
I received the set as soon as I sent my email to Jules.

Here's my creation using one of the Travel Bugs, I use the airplane as my first creation with the set.
The printer in use almost ran out of ink, hence I had to trace the outline with pen, that's why the line is a bit messy, sorry Jules.


Recipe:
Travel Bugs Digi Stamps: DaisyDoodlesStamps
Sentiment Stamps: CL387 Hero Arts
Die cut: Architecture by Sizzix
Cardstock: Velentine by K&Co
Colours: Copic markers, Blending Chalk Inkadinkado, & Martha Stewart 'tear' Inkpad.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top