The Smell of Christmas

What is the smell of Christmas to you?

I smell rain, cause we always likely to have shower from the skies :)
I smell cookies, cause we always prepare some jars full of cookies to keep our guests merry :-D
I smell plastic Christmas tree, cause since more than ten years ago we've stop using real tree.
I smell Joy, cause that is what Christmas all about....the Joy to the World :)  ...I hope people who are affected by the current natural disasters in my country - Wasior flood, Mentawai Tsunami and the eruption of Merapi Volcano - will find their Joy again soon too. Pray for them please.




But why does the card that I make depict a girl wearing winter cloth standing on a snow covered land? Well, because Joy is also there :-D.

The card uses stamps set of Asian Frames CL275 and of Three Christmas Dolls LP156 from Hero Arts, Baby Face Die Cuts from CuttleBug, Essentials #9 Prima Marketing, Doily Paper from Royal Lace, washi paper, and a thick paper. Colours are with copic markers and Bright Blending Chalks from Inkandikado.

Anyway, I enter this card for these following challenges:
Anything Goes of Dottie's World
Holiday Die Cuts of Caardvarks
Christmas Tradition of Sir Stampalot Challenge

So, what is the smell of Christmas to you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top