New Sensation

When I woke up this morning I had a funny feeling that I just saw in my dream JD wins the RockStar:INXS.

There's a superstitious belief amongst some people in my country that dream is the opposite of reality. I freaked out, and thought why I have to dream him winning. Bad luck!

Fortunately it was not an omen.
JD Fortune is the New Sensation!

Too bad Reality Show creates haters too, not only fans.
Mig and Marty each will be in their own success.
Why worry about them? Why throwing bad words over JD?

Mig Ayesa is great, but he's too well-mannered to rock.
Marty is great, but didn't blend well with INXS as seen at the finale show.

JD, he's great and dynamic.
He thinks fast and outside the box as mentioned by Andrew.

So for JD haters, like JD sang it well:
....You can't always get what you want.....
......You just might find.............
........You get what you need......

JD is What you need.

Now, I'm gonna miss
The House Band!
Finally, not
All About JD.
Enjoy the new sensation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top