On Evil


I've just started Emule-ing!
Yes I was ages behind about this cos I didn't have fast connection.
Now that I own it, Fabio one of the nicest gurus (wow) on the net taught me the nitty-gritty of open source, which for me, Emule!!

Since I've been on evil -possessed by some ghost on Pluto- yesterday I searched emule for some spiritual sugar healing songs.
Here they are queuing on my player now:

Bittersweet Faith – Bitter:Sweet
Love Song – The Cure
Deep Inside of You – Third Eye Blind
Foundations – Kate Nash
Falling From Grace – The Gentle Waves
Don't Explain – Billie Holiday
The Ballad of Tom Jones – Space feat. Cerys of Catatonia
For Once in my Life – Harry Connick Jr. <3
Too lost in You – Sugababes
I Miss You – Bjork
Godsend – DC Talk
No One – Alicia Keys
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top