Help on writing

All students, like it or not, have to do many writings during their study, whether they are skillful or not skillful at writing. Blessed are those who do not have problem in writing for they have to worry only about their studies.

Recently I helped a friend writing her term paper. I think she asked me not because I am good at writing, but simply because she was overwhelmed by her course assignments and her work. Of course I could not provide her even half as good as what she would get if she searched help from online term papers service.

If she sought help from online term papers service, she sure would get an A+. However, luckily she asked me about a subject that I understood. I couldn't imagine if she asked me to write a business dissertation or Finance thesis, because those two subjects needs to work with actual up-to-date documents, and for that she would need someone who is versed about Marketing, Finance, Management and some other related subjects.

Photo by topgold
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top