Scrumptious Choco Template

I changed my blog template again because I can't resist to see the beautiful magazine style Blue Steel template from Blogger Buster. The template is so far hassle-free and easy to install.
What I especially like about this template is this template looks good on firefox and IE, my previous templates have slightly problems on IE.

Amanda, the creator of this beautiful template, made the template available with:
  • An optional magazine style layout for the home page
  • Optional customized recent posts widget for the sidebar
  • Themed icons for sidebar widgets, post features and post options
  • Custom made favicon to match the blog theme
  • Integrated search function
  • Tabbed navigation with easy customization of links
  • Related articles beneath each post on post pages
  • Integrated (optional) post summary hack
There's also bookmark tabs such as del.icio.us, stumble it and digg included underneath each post. One more important thing -for me, cause I've been searching for something like this- I like the comment thing!! I don't know how to explain it exactly, but unlike normally blogspot templates which will go to default blogspot comment template whenever its comment is clicked, the comment on this template is integrated with the template design.

This template is also very versatile, see the difference on my two blogs that use this template, this Origena and Faithship. I just made a small change, but the difference is visible. I am sure those who are an advance at html or css code will be glad to experiment with this template, for instance like Buzz Nutter.

I wonder why Mashable misses to include Blue Steel - Blogger Buster into its
70 Fresh And Modern Blogger Templates list, because many of those in the list have already been around for a long time already, and are converted from wordpress theme. This Blue Steel, I think has its originality and it's really fresh.

2 comments:

The Success said...

Nice article. Thanks for the all information :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ted!! :)) I checked out your blog, your blog is way advancing!!

Post a Comment

Comment in the CommentLuv comment box (above) to promote your site, not in the box below Grazie ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top